Saturday, 19 September 2009

Freshers Week

Well, my freshers week started off a little differently than planned, and rather than going out being a social stranger to the majority, I spent the 14th September 09 passing out in front of my new house mates, and spending most of the week in a hospital bed because of an ovarian cist. How inconvienient.

Not only have I missed freshers but I have and will be missing London Fashion Week. I am told all the time, its not what you know its who you know. Well Lets face it I am never going to meet anyone new if I become a recluse in a ward. Nevermind, instead I will have to read up on all the fabulous things that are being shown and wait for next time around. Hopefully my body won't decide to give in this time next year.

So this is going to be my thoughts through out my fresh start and so on. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment