Friday, 22 January 2010

FIRETRAP SHOW A/W 2010


Back in early January (I thought I should post it late rather than never) My friends and I were asked to work behind backstage for the Firetrap show to assist Alexis Knox. The set design was based on an asylum, the music Beautiful People' by Marylin Manson set the atmosphere for the urban/grunge styles that the models wore from the collection. It was a good day and the show went down well with everyone apparently. I'm glad it worked out well for us all and looked well set out for the show as everyone behind the scenes were running around trying to find odd socks, whilst putting the other one on the model that had to walk in 15 seconds. Breathe in through the nose out through the mouth. Everyone was grateful for the bar afterwards.

The day itself was absolutely amazing overall, images below, more to come!

Images taken from Vice blog:











No comments:

Post a Comment