Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Wonderland?

I had offered to model for a friend's project as the girl being used before had bailed out on them two days before it was meant to be organised. Unfortunately for me my body decided to give in to one of the virus's floating around so I had to tell myself to man up while prancing around in Agent Provocateur underwear, and so on.
When we arrived at the Manor house in Winchester, it was certainly more than we had expected. The drive way to the property took 5 minutes in itself. It was amazing.
We were shown into the library which had chandeliers, weaponry, and of course shelves and shelves of antique books (bar the collection of Harry Potter). The stairs were covered with red carpet and the mirrors were as tall as the ceiling, which I have to add was pretty high. Outside you could see peacocks roaming around the grounds. It was like animal planet and the history channel all rolled into one. All that was missing was a few quirky characters. Wonderland? I think so, Tim Burton eat your heart out.


















The shoot went well on behalf of the two girls I was with, I chose a selection of images to show below:





Photobucket

XXX

2 comments:

  1. me & meg did a dress-up shoot 2 weeks ago in pretty much everything you're wearing here. weird, lol. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great shots.
    I like your insight into the shoot.
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete