So as I previously said in my Richard Burbridge post I am doing a styling project. I am shooting on Monday 17th May so I only have a few more says to prep, but I have made a few masks for it which you can see below.
Lucy, I like them :3 They're cool. Did you make them from scratch, or a base from Halloween? They're very cool. I like the scubamask looking one the most.
Can't wait to see the results.
ReplyDeleteThere's so much post pro work on the pictures that i couldn't reco Mariacarla. thanks for pointing that out.
Lucy, I like them :3 They're cool. Did you make them from scratch, or a base from Halloween? They're very cool. I like the scubamask looking one the most.
ReplyDeleteI made them from scratch. They are not related to Halloween, but inspired by David Lynch. Hope you are well!
ReplyDelete