Thursday, 26 August 2010

My two new favourites

I came across Clarissa Labin whilst reading another blogger's post about knitted leggings (something I am trying to get hold of) and is a piece among many that she had included within her Fall 2010 collection. I can't say I was a huge fan of the prints and some of the brighter colours she had used but being intrigued with what I had seen I looked at her website. Now my wish list has grown to a wish book. Thick knit snoods, textured cardigans, quirky tees. Its hard not to think about pay day.





Besides that, another designer I came across was Fannie Schiavoni. Who has created a collection of beautiful accessories inspired by Medieval body armour from her Swedish hometown. The pieces totally speak for themselves, and include body jewellery and chain mail gloves. I absolutely adore some of her pieces, so unusual and innovative. She even creates each piece herself in her London studio. Talent through and through.

Fannie Schiavoni chainmail glove with aluminum scales
Fannie Schiavoni chainmail body harness with small crosses
Fannie Schiavoni chainmail cross necklace


1 comment: