Sunday, 19 September 2010

LFW-Bernard Chandran

On the 18th September I dressed for Bernard Chandran's s/s 2011 show during fashion week. The call time was at 6am due to the show starting at 10am, so a pretty early start and while everything was being organised and the models were being preened I took a few snap shots of my surroundings. The collection was clearly very culturally inspired due to Bernard Chandran being a Malaysian designer. A lot of silk fabrics were used with delicate pieces and some statement pieces. Overall it was a very beautiful collection. Mr Hudson also performed on stage for the show so I managed to get a photograph of himself and the Bernard Chandran before I went on my way to Bricklane's music festival.





















I also crossed paths with Susie Bubble on her way to the twenty8twelve show.



That's all for now

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment